“Night Terrors: 13 Hours of FEAR!” It’s the only horrifically wicked Saturday Night Slumber Party in Wisconsin. Join us on October 8th for the most interactive and terrifying Halloween experience of your life as you get up close and personal with the undead throughout a nocturnal adventure. Everyone has seen a scary movie, but Night Terrors gives you and your friends the chance to actually star in one!
We know… you are that one person who can’t be scared. You are afraid of nothing. You laugh while others scream. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Join the other brave souls as you attempt to spend one long October night with our horrific horde. You will pray for morning to come as Night Terrors rolls on. Your fate is sealed. Your friends are gone!
Expect the unexpected as you find yourself immersed in a terror-filled night: from the sounding of “Taps” at dusk to the sunrise with “Reveille.” Take in the beauty of nature, and enjoy the great outdoors. That is, until the Fear Grounds eerily comes to life as darkness falls.
Your mind will wander as you walk in the shadow of Waukesha County’s oldest graveyard and through the Dark and Foreboding woods that surround those tortured souls. Is that a coyote you hear? Or could there be something even more sinister just around the next bend? Listen to the screams of your fellow campers, as they echo through the fog and over the grounds. Enjoy the shared laughter of your friends, right up to that moment where terror stops in for a visit at your campsite. Now things just got real…
Our Camp Counselors are dying to assist and guide you throughout this adventure.
– Enjoying a movie under the stars. Everyone has heard of the drive-in movie, but welcome to our unique version: the “DIE-IN.” So grab your lawn chair and a few friends and sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie… just be prepared to scream. How fitting that as your camping experience begins, you will get a glimpse of your end. It’s all fun and games until the demons descend upon our hapless moviegoers.
– A relaxing walk through the woods? Unless, of course, the woods are full of Misery and Despair. Welcome to the Trail of Screams. Many enter; few leave.
– Basking in the warmth of our Bon€fire as you listen to the sordid tales told by Phobea, our resident witch. There is no better way to set the mood for your night of mischief and mayhem, then listening to the sirens serenade of the devilish Phobea.
– A trip through the Wisconsin Fear Grounds Haunted House (Morgan Manor, Twisted & Unstable). Find out first hand why we have been selected year after year as one of America’s BEST Haunted Houses.
– OPTIONAL – Participate in the Creepy Scavenger Hunt where you and your friends are competing for more than just prizes… You’re competing to make it out alive! It is easier said than done. The Scavenger Hunt is optional, but open to all campers. If interested, sign up with your camp counselor upon arrival.